Your information is safe with us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
Within this document, “You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of our website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means GlobalConnet, LLC. and its companies & subsidiaries. “Our Website” means the Internet website(s) run by GlobalConnet, LLC. and/or its companies and/or subsidiaries.
Collection of your personal information
When we collect any personal information on Our Website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection.
Types of Information we collect
Personal information means information about you that is personally identifiable to you like your name, address or email address.
We collect information about you for contact and billing purposes, including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
We collect information about your credit card or banking information, and/or your Paypal payment details so we can verify, process, and collect online payment for the purchase or our products.
We may collect information about your device’s IP address upon placing the order at Our Website as part of our online transaction risk check to prevent fraudulent transactions.
How Information About You Is Collected
Information You Provide
We collect information that you provide when you purchase products in Our Website and when you contact us.
Some of the ways you may provide information to us include:
- Enter information on Our Website to pay for products
- Sign-up for account membership and newsletter subscription
- Communicate with our customer service representatives via phone or email
- Submit Utility bill when prompted for further account verification for order processing
Information We Collect Automatically
We may automatically collect your device’s IP address when you place an order at Our Website for fraud protection purposes. When contacting our customer service, we may record the call for training and quality assurance purposes.
Uses of your personal information
We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent.
Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To provide marketing promotional activities on Our Website or affiliate websites. Personal information may be collected to administer those programs
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker. We do not store the personal information of the third party. We collect the information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email. If you choose to use our referral service to inform a colleague or friend, we will only ask for a contact name and email address.
Accessing and updating your personal information
We need your help in keeping the personal information you have shared with us accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your personal information by contacting us. Most of our sites allow you to make these updates yourself online through your account profile page when you login to your account.
Subscriptions to some newsletters can be managed through the your customer account page in Our Website. In addition, each email newsletter includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
You may also unsubscribe from our various newsletters by sending us an email, including your name, email address and the title of the marketing material you wish to unsubscribe from.
Non-Personal information Collection
In some instances, we may collect non-personal (aggregate or demographic) data through cookies, web logs, and web beacons. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance and effectiveness of Our Website.
Sharing your personal Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
We may share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We will ask you for your opt-in consent to share your personal information with a third party for any other reason.
We may customize websites or newsletters for certain users based on the information they previously provided or that was collected through our websites in order to enhance the overall web experience.
Security of Your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
When we transfer sensitive personal data (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using the industry’s highest standard 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser, such as the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
We also include web beacons in HTML-formatted e-mail newsletters in order to count how many newsletters (or particular articles, links, etc.) are being accessed.
Current versions of web browsers offer enhanced user controls regarding the placement and duration of both first and third party cookies. Search for “cookies” under your web browser’s Help menu for more information on cookie management features available to you.
We will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.
Our newsgroups and forums are public. Please consider this before posting material to them.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. We encourage parents and guardians to go online with their children. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach children never to give personal information (such as name, address, phone number, school etc.) unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult.
- Know the sites your children are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
Need help with an update, access, or unsubscribe request?
Please contact us by using the help section on this website or by emailing us at email@example.com
To aid in processing your request, please include the following details:
- Your contact information
- Name of the program where you want the update applied
- Details of the request (e.g. change of e-mail address, unsubscribe from a newsletter, review of personal information, etc.)
Questions or Comments?